Air India offers the following Companion Schemes on IATA full fares for sale and travel commencing till 31st March 2013.
1) Companion Scheme on IATA full fares on the following routes in all classes: First, Executive and Economy
Between India and USA/Canada/UK/Europe (valid in both directions)
2) Companion Scheme on IATA full fares on the following routes in First & Executive Class only: Ex India to Seoul/Tokyo/Osaka/Shanghai/Hongkong/Singapore/Bangkok (not valid for journeys originating Ex Seoul/Tokyo/Osaka/Shanghai/Hongkong/Singapore/Bangkok).
Rules & Conditions:
- No further incentive will apply on the above mentioned schemes.
- All taxes/fees/surcharges (including fuel surcharge) to be collected on Companion tickets for International Travel.
- For International ticket Return travel may be undertaken within 1 year.
- Passengers availing of the scheme are required to travel on their outbound journey together and may undertake the return travel separately.
- Frequent Flyer mileage will be accrued on the paid ticket only. No mileage accrual will be permissible on the Companion ticket.
- When the paid ticket has an interline sector (Max of 1 interline sector permitted in each direction), the Companion Scheme will apply when AI retention is minimum 80%.
- The Companion travel permitted only on AI operated sectors
- The Companion scheme is not valid on code-share flights
- Only the Paid ticket can be issued by the travel agent and the Companion ticket by the Air India office along with necessary safeguards, verifying original ticket, stamping CFS utilized, etc.
- and ticketing to avail of this scheme cannot be done online through our website.
- Definition of Companion - Spouse, Child, Parent
The revised definition of COMPANION will apply on all tickets issued under Companion Scheme on/after 13th July 2012.