Home > Special offers > Scheme >International > Shagun Vouchers
Shagun Vouchers – The Wedding Gift Scheme
Gifting the newly- weds was never this exciting before. With Air India’s Shagun Vouchers,here is your chance to gift the couple a ‘flying start’ to their married life!
Priced to suit each pocket and budget, Shagun Vouchers are available in five different price denominations. And what’s more, Shagun Vouchers have an in-built discount, so that you gift more value while pay less for it. Face value and sale value of Shagun Vouchers is as follows:
|Face Value of Shagun Voucher
||Sale Value of Shagun Voucher
So go ahead and express your ‘sky high’ love by gifting Air India’s Shagun Vouchers to your near and dear ones, about to get married and preparing to begin their life on a new plane!
Terms and Conditions:
- Shagun Vouchers are available for sale within India.
- They can be bought at any Air India office in India. One is requested to present a wedding card with the date of wedding within one month from the purchase of Shagun Vouchers.
- The scheme is valid till 31st March 2012 for issuance of vouchers.
- Any numbers of vouchers can be bought for any price denomination in a transaction.
- Shagun Vouchers will be valid for one year from their date of issue.
- Each voucher will be issued with names of both the persons getting married on it, so that it can be redeemed by either or both of them together.
- Shagun Vouchers can be exchanged for a domestic / international ticket or a Holiday Package at an Air India office in India.
- Super Saver / concessional tickets will not be issued in exchange of Shagun Vouchers.
- A couple can present multiple Shagun Vouchers, issued in their names, to club their value while redeeming them for a ticket / holiday package.
- If the value of a ticket / holiday package, as desired, is more than the pooled value of vouchers presented together, the balance will have to be paid.
- Shagun Vouchers will be redeemed in one transaction and there will be no carry forward amount.
- Shagun Vouchers, once issued, are non-refundable. Refund restrictions will also apply on ticket / holiday package issued in exchange for Shagun Vouchers.