Documents to Carry
Passengers are required to ensure that they are in possession of all documents necessary for travel, apart from their tickets.For domestic travel within India, valid photo identification, namely
- Valid Passport,
- PAN card issued by the Income Tax department,
- Election Photo Identification Card,
- Valid Driving License,
- Photo identity card issued by the employer, being government and reputed private sector organizations,
- Photo Credit Card,
- Children should carry their school identification cards or any other photo identification proof,
- Valid birth certificates of infants,
- For travel under Concessionary fare types valid relevant IDs.
In case the Customers do not possess any of the above documents, they should carry a relevant attested document that contains a recent photograph of the traveling Customers.
For Foreign Nationals, the only valid photo ID for travel is Passport.