Expertise & Services Offered
With Ground Handling setup at over 50 airports in India, Air India Airport Services is a One Stop Shop for the comprehensive range of GH services
including Security, Flight Operations & Technical Handling services which will be provided through its parent company. Air India Airport Services with the experience and expertise, coupled with a young and vibrant workforce is willing to take on any challenge.
Besides Narrow Body aircraft's, which Air India Airport Services handles at most of the airports in India, it has the capability to handle wide body
aircraft's at Mumbai (BOM), Chennai (MAA), Kolkata (CCU), Kochi (COK), Kozhikode (CCJ), Ahmedabad (AMD), Amritsar (ATQ), Lucknow (LKO), Guwahati (GAU) and Goa (GOI).
From being the first and only Ground Handler in India to handle the Airbus A380 on its maiden visit to India in 2007, to handling the futuristic 787
Dreamliners at major airports in India, Air India Airport Services is the Ground Handler for all your needs.
Our Safety & Quality Commitment
We are committed to provide Safe, Satisfactory and Quality Ground Handling Services to all our Customers
by implementation of IATA IOSA and ISAGO standards and involvement of all employees.
We shall review its sustainability from time to time and are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of Quality Management Systems.
- Air India Airport Services is the largest Ground Handler in the country with over 12,000 staff and about 10,000 motorized & tow-able GSE throughout India
- Only ground handling agency authorized by the Government of India, to perform Ground Handling at all airports in India and exclusively at joint defense user airports
- Air India Airport Services is the only authorized agency that can provide Security Services at all Airports in India
- Provides Engineering Services for Line Maintenance & Major Maintenance, for Airbus 319, 320, 321, 310, 330, Boeing 737, 777, 747, CRJ and ATR aircraft
- Air India can provide ground handling for DIVERTED FLIGHTS at all airports in India
In-House Training Infrastructure
Air India Airport Services with its in-house Ground Handling Training Facilities at Mumbai & Hyderabad and at Regional Training Centers, ensures world class training on terminal, ramp and GSE maintenance activities.
Services We Offer
- Passenger Handling
- Ramp Handling
- Cargo Handling & Warehousing
- Technical Assistance
- Diverted Flight Handling
- VVIP & Charter Handling
- Airport Handling Training & Development
- ULD Repair Facility
- Aircraft Recovery Assistance
- Engineering /Allied Services